Himalayan Dog Chew Large is the original® long-lasting, hard smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give a Himalayan Dog Chew Large treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
Available in five sizes, small, medium, large, Xlarge and mixed.
There is no waste at the end of the chew– just take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left-over piece away.
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Treat your dog to the home-made puff.
Advice for use
- Give as reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat.
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.